Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Red Shift

In the poem “Red Shift” the author Ted Berrigan, Believe in lasting relationship and also reflecting back to memories when he was little kid. The reason why I said that is because in the poem. He said “he meet a smilingly attentive women, smart at a party, in long island about twenty years almost ago. He was also happy by seen the women, who would have thought that I’d be there to see her, nothing wrapped up, nothing buried, everything love, children, hundreds of them, money, marriage ethics, a polities of grace, also commitment to each other and no break up in union, he would never and never will leave alone until we both vanish into the thin air we signed up for and so demanded to breathe and who will never leave me, not for sex, nor politics nor even for stupid permanent estrangement which is only our human lot and means nothing. By this point I think that he like the girl that he meets at the party so much. I mean the lasting relationship, when he said “when I will die, I will never die, I will live to be 110 and I will ever go away, and you will never escape from me. Who is always and a ghost, despite this frame spirit. Who lives only to nag? He saying that he will never live her no matter, why happened even in his death he will still be a part of her life. The lesson of this poem is that if you love someone so much you have to commitment to them and also be there when for them when they need you.

No comments: